Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New to blogging

Hi, I'm Ann.  Many thanks to RedBerryCrochet for designing and sharing the 52 Week Crochet Challenge!  Here is the link to the Ravelry group site:  http://www.ravelry.com/groups/52-week-crochet-challenge  http://www.ravelry.com/groups/52-week-crochet-challenge.  At first I thought the challenges would be...well, too challenging for me.  BUT - they're not!  :-)  These challenges are going to be great motivation for the next 52 weeks.

I'm new to blogging so I'll probably make all the newbie mistakes for a while.  I think I've managed to add RedBerryCrochet's blog plus some of our group members blog links over at the side.  Let me know if I have not added the links and I'll try again.

13 comments:

  1. Great job Ann! You've already completed two Challenges :) I hope you enjoy it, and your blog is off to a great start!

    If anyone is interested they can also download the challenge info from here: http://redberrycrochet.blogspot.com/2014/02/52-week-crochet-challenge-are-you-ready.html

    Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to a year of crochet fun!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann - I am so excited about your new adventure. I have added you to my list of blogs to watch. ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann! A great start to blogging! I've got you on my Reader also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann! Looking forward to seeing your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of blogging. It can be great fun and yes sometimes a challenge, but you will get the hang of it. You got to start somewhere. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to email me or leave a comment on my blog: erikascraftscorner.blogspot.com .
    Looking forward to checking back every week to see how your challenge is coming along.
    Till soon, Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogging!

    I love watching new blogs: they have so many possibilities. I hope you enjoy it. xx Hanna (bellsandgenes on Ravelry)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once you get the hang of it, you will love it. It is an online journal of your progress. It is really fun to go back and see all that you have done and accomplished. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you're doing great! I'm still learning too :) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete